Staying up to date on the latest security patches is critical in today’s threat environment. The single most important thing you can do to keep your software and computer safe is to always run the most up-to-date version of your Adobe products.
See Security Bulletins and Advisories for important information regarding security vulnerabilities that could affect specific versions of Adobe products. Use the links below to update your Adobe software.
Adobe Acrobat and Reader
- Self-Service: Adobe Acrobat and Reader can regularly check for important updates and install them for you.
- Managed: Key resources for enterprise deployments include Adobe Document Cloud Enterprise Toolkit, Document Cloud Enterprise Administration Guide, Enterprise Guide for the Acrobat Reader DC mobile app, Customization Wizard download, and product updates.
Creative Cloud Apps: Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Self-Service: Learn to update your Creative Cloud apps when you receive notification that a new version is available.
- Managed: Use the Creative Cloud Packager to update apps via an internal update server, trigger updates remotely using Remote Update Manager, or create and deploy update-only packages.
Adobe Flash Player
Adobe Shockwave Player
- Self-Service: Get help downloading, installing, and enabling Shockwave Player in your browser. You can also get help troubleshooting your installation on Windows and Mac OS.
- Managed: Get information about your license and the Shockwave Player installation packages, which can be used to distribute Shockwave Player to your endusers.