Acrobat X appears to freeze and quit on launch on a system with other licensed Creative Cloud products.
Step 1: Install the latest version of Adobe Application Manager from the following links:
Step 2: Relicense other CS6 software.
- Make sure that you are connected to the Internet.
- Launch a regular CS6 product other than Acrobat or Flash Builder (for example: Photoshop, After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, InDesign, Flash Professional, Illustrator, or Dreamweaver).
- Choose Help > Deactivate.
- Deactivate the application, and then quit the application.
- Launch the product you deactivated in step 4.
- Click License This Software on the user interface.
- Sign in with the Adobe ID associated with your subscription.
- Launch Acrobat X to confirm it opens successfully.