InDesign CC 2015.4 (11.4.1) Release Notes
For the latest system requirements, visit http://www.adobe.com/go/indesign_systemreqs.
For a list of the latest system requirements for other Creative Cloud products, see http://www.adobe.com/products/creativecloud/tech-specs.html#requirements.
Creative Cloud trials are "try and buy", allowing you to evaluate individual products or editions and then convert the installed trial to a full version. You can convert from a trial to a full version at any time by signing up for a subscription. If you purchase a subscription, make sure that you are online and have logged in with an Adobe ID to start using your full version.
Key issues resolved
- [Windows only] InDesign crashes while working with documents on network and applying effects on objects.
- InDesign crashes on launch while working with libraries on network.
- InDesign crashes while dragging an object to a collapsed panel icon.
- InDesign performs protective shutdown while trying to "Save As" a file if it is deleted from the machine.
- The Default Display Performance preferences is not saved and reverts back to High Quality when changed to Typical.
- Colored bitmap TIFF images appear only in black.
- GPU rendering sometimes results in black frames.
- File > Browse in Bridge or Reveal in Bridge option does not launch Bridge CC 2015.
- [Windows only] Publish Online does not work behind Kerberos proxy settings.
- Margins and Columns dialog: Stepper widget does not work for Gutter option.
- Margins and Columns dialog: Inside/Outside or Right/Left labels disappear.
- Liquid Guide gets partially drawn on the pages.
- [Windows only] InDesign crashes while editing hyperlinks in a document saved on network.
For general Adobe community, visit https://community.adobe.com.
To find help on topics related to downloading, installing, and getting started with your software, visit http://community.adobe.com/t5/get-started/bd-p/get-started?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all.
For product Help plus community-based instruction, inspiration, and support, visit http://www.adobe.com/go/learn_InDesign_support_en.