Adobe InDesign is an industry-leading page design software and layout app that lets you create, preflight, and publish beautiful documents for print and digital media.
The latest/most current version of Adobe InDesign is the June 2020 (version 15.1.1). This release includes enhancements and bug fixes. For a list of bugs fixed in the latest and previous releases, see Fixed issues.
For more information on the latest features of InDesign, see What's new in June 15.1 release.
- Join our user community and find answers to your questions: Adobe InDesign community.
- Learn how to download, install, and get started with your software:
- Get product help, inspiration, and support: Adobe InDesign Help.
- Submit a feature request or report a bug: Adobe InDesign Feedback.
For assistance with product usage, sales, registration, and troubleshooting:
- Within North America: Visit http://www.adobe.com/go/customer_support.
- Outside North America: Visit http://www.adobe.com/go/intlsupport/, click Change region at the bottom of the page, and select your country or region.
For product Help plus community-based instruction, inspiration, and support, visit http://www.adobe.com/go/learn_InDesign_support_en.
You must accept the license agreement and warranty terms to use this product. Visit www.adobe.com/go/eulas for details.