InDesign CC 2015 Release Notes
For the latest system requirements, visit http://www.adobe.com/go/indesign_systemreqs.
For a list of the latest system requirements for other Creative Cloud products, see http://www.adobe.com/products/creativecloud/tech-specs.html#requirements.
Creative Cloud trials are "try and buy", allowing you to evaluate individual products or editions and then convert the installed trial to a full version. You can convert from a trial to a full version at any time by signing up for a subscription. If you purchase a subscription, make sure that you are online and have logged in with an Adobe ID to start using your full version.
Visit http://www.adobe.com/go/customer_support for late-breaking information and known issues for all Creative Cloud applications.
- On a MAC computer print output of a document does not display correctly for placed EPS type 2, 3, or 42
- Greeked text may not appear correctly. A color bar (of the same color as the layer color on which text is present) may appear on some part of the text.
- On a Japanese InDesign, if a graphic is placed in a table cell, then the size of the vertical grid frame changes on the IDML roundtrip.
- InDesign crashes if a user changes the table setup such that graphics placed in the table cells comes in last row.
- InDesign crashes if a user inserts a button in a story programmatically (via scripting).
For general Adobe community, visit https://community.adobe.com.
To find help on topics related to downloading, installing, and getting started with your software, visit http://community.adobe.com/t5/get-started/bd-p/get-started?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all.
For product Help plus community-based instruction, inspiration, and support, visit http://www.adobe.com/go/learn_InDesign_support_en.
For assistance with product information, sales, registration, and other issues, visit http://www.adobe.com/go/customer_support.
To contact customer care, visit http://www.adobe.com/go/intlsupport/.