InDesign CC 9.2.2 Release Notes
For the latest system requirements visit http://www.adobe.com/go/indesign_systemreqs.
For a list of the latest system requirements for other Creative Cloud products, see http://www.adobe.com/products/creativecloud/tech-specs.html#requirements.
Please refer to Adobe Support http://www.adobe.com/go/customer_support for late-breaking information and known issues for all Creative Cloud applications.
- Images in the PNG format are not drawn correctly. (#3704220)
- Discrepancy in Keyboard shortcuts on Mac OSX. (#3712363)
- Crash on dropping drag-drop of a master page to none spread. (#3545728)
- Focus does not go to page when page is navigated from document bar. (#3600704)
- Generate Index dialog: "Include Book Documents" checkbox is disabled if the name of book contains double byte characters. (#3641328)
- InDesign Crashes on opening a particular file. (#3646282)
- InDesign CC Mac crashes on placing particular EPS file on a frame. (#3626328)
- SDK: Conflict while using IToolTip for EPS page objects on InDesign CC. (#3677624)
- SDK: SpellingPanel.open. project include dependency on private header. (#3708982)
- InDesign Crashes on Book export to PDF with ToC. (#3690020)
- Copy/Paste keyborad shortcuts not working for flash based panels on Windows. (#3691598)
- Enter Key not closing dialog having multiline text. (#3721069)
- InDesign crashes on opening certain book files. (#3735269)
- SDK: Changing font dynamically doesn't work for edit box. (#3736981)
- InDesign crashes when increasing height of text frame. (#3739365)
- InDesign hangs when resizing anchored graphic frames. (#3739369)
- Inline image in foot note disappears for few seconds when we input some characters in foot note after applying inner shadow to that image. (#3739547)
- Deleting layout causes crash, if layout name is in inline edit mode. (#3739612)
- Missing EBookExport plugin warning when opening InDesign document. (#3741658)
- Pages get misaligned on IDML export. (#3578118)
- Image does not fit to frame by frame fitting commands, after a frame resize. (#3641659)
- Double-clicking Zoom Tool does not set view to Actual Size (100%). (#3656264)
- Diagonal arrow is not selecting the entire table on few occasions. (#3658903)
- Indent here doesn't work correctly in Japanese composers. (#3660846)
- Alignment attribute in cell style is not propagated when inserting a new column adjacent to the cell on which alignment is set. (#3665314)
- Crash filling Table with Graphic Frames using GREP. (#3671007)
- Opt+Cmd+Tab shortcut to hide/show panels is not working. (#3673325)
- InDesign quits unexpectedly on pressing Undo when in the inline mode. (#3676673)
- MAC: While opening a CS6 document in InDesign CC, some text gets misaligned. (#3683021)
- Creating an Alternate layout crashes ID in a particular scenario. (#3685235)
- InDesign crashes on export to IDML for a particular file. (#3685444)
- Ampersand is lost when used in the middle of any style name in several panels. (#3694076)
- Find format gives inaccurate results when we search character styles applied to text through "Nested Style". (#3697862)
- Inaccurate search results while performing find operation for Character Styles. (#3697866)
- Appearance of grouped images does not match in EPUB if the images have hyperlinks and Use Original Image is selected. (#3700466)
- Drag and Drop from external applications not generating drag events in InDesign on MAC. (#3710667)
- Paragraph Style can't be deleted if inherited father style have same setting when output as IDML. (#3718431)
- EPUB validation fails in case a font fails to embed as it is still being referenced in the CSS. (#3726073)
- Creating an offline folio from InDesign files on the desktop takes at least 10 times longer in InDesign CC than it does in InDesign CS6. (#3727633)
- Error "Cannot open the file as it is being used in some other application" when opening the InDesign file in InCopy which is already open in InDesign. (#3739577)
- Missing focus in InCopy CC after File->New in layout mode. (#3739619)
For general Adobe community, visit https://community.adobe.com.
To find help on topics related to downloading, installing, and getting started with your software, visit http://community.adobe.com/t5/get-started/bd-p/get-started?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all.
For product help plus community-based instruction, inspiration, and support, visit http://www.adobe.com/go/learn_InDesign_support_en.