Select the Paragraph tab to specify paragraph styles for your imported content. In this tab you can view the following columns:
- Word Style The style in the selected Word document.
- In RoboHelp The style in the imported content. This style is automatically mapped to match its corresponding Word Style. This mapping is based on the css file that you have specified.
For each mapped style, you can click next to it and select a style from the Map to Style section. If there is no style to match with the corresponding Word Style, RoboHelp provides the following default style options:
- Import Word style imports the content with the applied styles.
- Discard style imports the content without the applied styles. In this case, the default style of RoboHelp is applied.
- Discard content removes the content with the applied styles.
- Map to HTML tag Specify the pre tag from this section for the content with the applied style.
You can preview the selected Word style and mapped style in Word Preview and RoboHelp Preview, respectively.