If you purchased a version of Adobe RoboHelp product, and you no longer have the installation media, you may download replacement installers from this page.
- You need your RoboHelp serial number to complete the installation. Need help finding your serial number?
Sign in to My Adobe to find serial numbers for registered products.
Or, see Find your serial number.
- If you don't have a serial number, you can try RoboHelp for free. The trial period offers you the fully functional version of the product for 30 days.
- Make sure that your system meets the requirements for RoboHelp products.
- After downloading the installation files, see these instructions to extract the files and install your product.
- Having trouble? Get help from our community experts.
How long does it take for download? See Estimated download times.
Adobe RoboHelp (2017 release)
Adobe RoboHelp (2015 release)
Adobe RoboHelp 11
Adobe RoboHelp 10
Adobe RoboHelp 9
To download updates for the current or earlier versions of RoboHelp, visit the updates Download page.
For any queries/issues, please reach out to the Adobe Tech Comm team at email@example.com.