This document contains known issues in RoboHelp 10. Check the RoboHelp forum for solutions, workarounds, or any late-breaking information.
- Can't configure context on RoboHelp Server 9 64 bit on Windows 7 64 bit with SQL Express 32-bit database.
- Version control operations, such as Add and Remove, are very slow when integrated with SharePoint Server hosted on port other than 80 or another domain.
- Table Center alignment does not work in eBooks output.
- Browser-based Help (Adobe AIR) output doesn't display in Firefox version 13.
- No ScreenLayout folder for sample projects in localized versions.