What's new in Lightroom
- Adobe Lightroom User Guide
- In-app learning
- Add, import, and capture photos
- Organize photos
- Edit photos
- Edit videos
- Save, share, and export
- Lightroom for mobile, TV, and the web
- Get started with Lightroom for mobile (iOS)
- Get started with Lightroom for mobile (Android)
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom on the web
- Set up Lightroom for Apple TV app
- Use keyboard shortcuts in Lightroom for mobile (iOS and Android)
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom for mobile and Apple TV | FAQ
- View Lightroom photos and videos on your TV
- How to Add Presets/Sync Presets with mobile
- Migrate photos
Learn what's new in the latest release of Lightroom desktop and Lightroom for mobile.
Top new features
April 2023 release: Desktop version 6.3, iOS version 8.3.1, Android version 8.3.1
Quickly remove noise from your photos
AI-driven Denoise helps reduce noise in RAW photos, seamlessly. Improve the quality of your photos by preserving crisp details and removing noise.
AI-powered People masking in Lightroom can now automatically generate facial hair and clothing masks. In addition, Curves can now be edited as part of a mask.
You can now extract, and export still frames from a video in Lightroom. Also, try out enhancements like Trim, Auto settings, B&W, and more while editing videos.
Quickly apply Adaptive presets to make sophisticated edits in one click for portraits, landscapes, and more.
Find newly added cameras and lenses in the full list of supported profiles.
Previous releases of Lightroom
- October 2022 release (desktop version 6 and mobile version 8)
- June 2022 release (desktop version 5.4 and mobile version 7.4)
- October 2021 release (desktop version 5.0 and mobile version 7.0)
- June 2021 release (desktop version 4.3 and mobile version 6.3)
- March 2021 release (desktop version 4.2 and mobile version 6.2)
- October 2020 release (desktop version 4.0 and mobile version 6.0)