When Adobe Captivate 6 courses are accessed from an LMS, the course is unloaded or closed, or the scores aren't reported after a point.
Download the hot fix from the following locations:
If you are using Adobe Captivate 6.0.1 (build 126.96.36.199), download the following zip file.
If you are using Adobe Captivate 6 update for subscription and Adobe Software Assurance customers (build 188.8.131.529), download the following zip file.
You may be asked to provide your Adobe ID and password while downloading the hot fix. If you do not have an Adobe ID, you can easily create one following the onscreen instructions.
- Extract the files from the downloaded ZIP file and save them in a folder (for example, my folder).
- Close Adobe Captivate.
- Navigate to the sdk\libs\cplibs folder in the Adobe Captivate installation directory:
- C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Captivate 6 x64
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Captivate 6
- /Applications/Adobe Captivate 6
- Go to <install directory>\sdk\libs\cplibs\9.0 folder and do the following:
- Rename cpTOC.swc to cpTOC.orig, and MainMovie.swc to MainMovie.orig.
- Copy cpTOC.swc and MainMovie.swc files from the downloaded ZIP (Step 2) in \sdk\libs\cplibs\9.0.
- Repeat step 5 for <install directory>\sdk\libs\cplibs\10.0 folder too.
- Launch Adobe Captivate, republish your
project,and upload to your LMS.