When you insert the YouTube widget in your Adobe Captivate (2017 release) project using Interactions > Learning
- Video content getting truncated/cut-off in Internet Explorer 11.
- Playback controls (play, pause etc.) do not appear when you hover your mouse over the video in Internet Explorer 11.
- On Chrome and Firefox, the YouTube widget doesn’t load at all.
- Download the updated YouTube widget by clicking this link in the download section below.
- Unzip and save the widget locally on your machine.
- Go to Insert > Widget and navigate to the downloaded YouTube widget and insert in your Captivate project.
- Publish the SWF output and check if the widget works as expected across all browsers.