The Plug-in Manager within Adobe XD features many free plug-ins and extensions from Adobe and third-party developers. These plug-ins help you create special image effects and optimize workflows. To get started with plug-ins, see Plug-ins for Adobe XD and Create and manage plug-ins.
XD also supports external integrations and in-app extensions to provide a complete solution for designers and stakeholders. To get started with integrations, see XD integrations.
- Categories of workflow integrations:
- Import workflows: import from an external content provider or a design system or a style guide.
- Publish workflows: save to asset archive and share with stakeholders.
- Inter-app workflows: automate repeat workflows, new features to existing workflows such as translating text notes within a document.
- Collaboration workflows: cross-collaborative applications such as JIRA, and Trello.
For information on how to view, manage, and install plug-ins, see Create and manage plug-ins.
Developers can access the latest design specs and assets
||JIRA for Adobe XD|