This patch fixes an important security vulnerability with CFB 3. For further information, refer the Adobe Security Bulletin APSB16-44.
In this release of ColdFusion Builder 3.0.3, you can download a patch to mitigate this issue.
Download the patch from this location (MD5 checksum : b67914e27ca4fb8e0fc5ecd354e9a330).
To apply the patch:
- Close ColdFusion Builder if it is open.
- Replace com.adobe.rds.core_1.0.272885.jar in in <CFB_install_location>/plugins and <Eclipse_install_location>/plugins folders in case of standalone and plugin installation respectively. . Create a backup of the jar file first.
- Launch ColdFusion Builder using clean command:
- Windows : CFBuilder.exe -clean
- Non-Windows : ./CFBuilder -clean
- Restart ColdFusion Builder 3.