Use the Asset Warp tool to create warp handles on vector and bitmap graphics.
Tai, ko reikia
What you learned: Deform assets with the asset warp tool
- Make sure the asset that you want to deform is not a symbol. Select Break apart from the Modify menu if your asset is a symbol.
- Select the Asset Warp tool and create three point on the arm (hand, elbow and shoulder)
- Alter the position on the first keyframe of the right arm.
- Create another keyframe where the robot comes to a stop. Move the Warp handles in the opposite direction.
- Within these keyframes you’ll need to create a Classic Tween by right clicking on the space between those keyframes. Select Classic Tween.
- Do the same for the other arm.