Open the Creative Cloud desktop app. (Select the
Open Creative Cloud apps
- Creative Cloud User Guide
- Introduction to Creative Cloud
- Download, install, set up, and update
- Manage your account
- Creative services
- Collaboration and storage services
- What are cloud documents
- Cloud documents | Common questions
- Create or convert files to cloud documents
- Set up cloud documents to use offline
- Revert to an earlier version of a cloud document
- Share your work for commenting
- Why can't I see my cloud documents offline?
- Creative Cloud Libraries
- Collaborate on Creative Cloud Libraries and folders
- Collaboration FAQ
- Sync your files using cloud storage
- Find how much cloud storage you have
- Set sync options
- Creative Cloud mobile apps
- Enterprise and teams
Learn how to open Creative Cloud apps from the Creative Cloud desktop app.
Open apps using the Creative Cloud desktop app
With the Creative Cloud desktop app, you can easily see all your Creative Cloud apps at a glance and launch them with a click.
A few apps, such as Touch App Plugins or Gaming SDK, can’t be opened from the Creative Cloud desktop app.
Open the Creative Cloud desktop app. (Select theicon in your Windows taskbar or the macOS menu bar.)
In the Apps panel, scroll to the app you want to open. Then, select Open.
Your app opens successfully.
If you're on macOS 13 Ventura, you need to be connected to the Internet when you open your apps for the first time. We also recommend that you keep the Adobe Creative Cloud login item enabled in your Mac's System Settings to avoid disruptions while using your apps offline. Learn how to enable the Adobe Creative Cloud login item.