We are working to improve how we support your files in Creative Cloud – including how Creative Cloud helps you collaborate more effectively with others on creative work. While we do so, you may notice some changes to how you access some of your Creative Cloud files and assets across the Creative Cloud applications.
- In the Your Work section of Creative Cloud, you will now find your synced files in Files > Synced Files. For more information about accessing synced files, see Browse, sync, and manage assets.
- The CC Files menu is no longer available on the Start/Home screen of Creative Cloud applications. See How can I access my Creative Cloud files for alternate access options.
- The Creative Cloud files selector in Behance and Portfolio is no longer available on the web. See How can I access my Creative Cloud files for alternate access options.
You can continue to access your Creative Cloud synced files in the following ways:
- Use your local file browser if you have Creative Cloud Sync turned on for files. For more information, see Use the Creative Cloud desktop app to manage your apps and services.
- Choose Files > Synced Files in Your Work.