Sometimes, when you open Photomerge Panorama in Photoshop Elements or from Elements Organizer, the feature does not work as expected. Errors include:
- Opening the Photomerge Panorama feature from Elements Organizer causes the Panorama panel to appear blank.
- On clicking Create Panorama, error 8800 occurs.
- Photoshop Elements crashes.
- In Photoshop Elements, click Photoshop Elements Editor > Preferences, click Reset Preferences on next launch button, and then relaunch the application.
- In Photoshop Elements Editor, click Edit > Preferences > General, click Reset Preferences on next launch, and then relaunch the application.