Adobe® Presenter 9 software makes it simple to create professional quality videos by capturing both yourself and your screen with just a few clicks. Turn passive content into video presentations, product demonstrations, training videos, and more, on your own, right at your desktop. Edit your videos with a simple four-button interface. Get feedback by including quizzes and surveys. Publish to YouTube and Vimeo, desktops and mobile devices, and track by integrating with LMSs.
What's new in Presenter 9
Convert Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 slides, including objects, animations, and multimedia, into rich, interactive video presentations using an improved conversion library.
Note: Supports Microsoft Office 2013, 32 bit; Microsoft Office 2010, 32 bit and 64 bit; and Microsoft Office 2007, 32 bit.
Leverage the power of Adobe Presenter 9 and all its features when using Windows 8.1.
Note: Supports Microsoft Office 2013, 32 bit.
Reach out to Adobe support, access social media forums, and receive timely updates from the Adobe Presenter product team—all from within Adobe Presenter 9.
Sway audiences with studio-quality videos that capture your emotions and personality. Simultaneously capture screen content and webcam video to create engaging videos with just a few clicks. Minimize the time and cost of producing videos by doing it yourself without specialized equipment or training.
Automatically improve the quality of your audio with built-in filters that provide ambient noise suppression and audio track amplification.
Make your presentations interactive with drag-and-drop games, quizzes, and learning modules. Choose from a variety of relationships on the basis of which the drop target can accept, reject or replace the drag item(s) while providing audio feedback for every attempt.
Create scenario based training with easily customizable scenario template. Predefine outcomes, where learners can be directed, based on their inputs.
Highlight important areas within your course by hovering your mouse and let learners see the highlighted annotations, thereby drawing attention to specific areas within the course.
Receive feedback from learners by allowing them to comment on specific content within a course or ask questions for more clarity. These questions can be replied to by the course creator or other learners. Track participation and reward active learners.
Now also deliver your courses, including all popular quiz formats, on Android™ devices along with iPad*, using the mobile app for Adobe Presenter. Export scoring data from the app to AICC-compliant LMSs.
Track individual learner progress on various aspects within the course using Learner Analytics. Courses based on videos created from Adobe Presenter Video Creator can also be enabled for anlaytics. Identify learners who need course correction and direct them to respective modules.
Satisfy basic evaluation needs at no extra cost by tracking and reporting key performance metrics, like average score and pass or fail, without investing in an LMS.
Achieve Section 508-standard compliance and expand your outreach with significantly enhanced accessibility support. Easily create courses that meet accessibility norms for defense, government, and educational organizations.
Automatically generate closed captioning for your audio track with the new speech-to-text conversion feature.
Compel your learners to view selected parts of your course by disabling the play bar for those sections. Ensure that your learners get a better understanding of the subject by preventing them to skip important portions of the course.
- Intel® Core™2 Duo or AMD Phenom® II processor (Intel® CoreTM i3 or faster recommended)
- 2GB of RAM (4GB or more recommended)
- 5GB of available hard-disk space for installation; 5GB space required during usage
- 1024x768 display (1280x720 display with OpenGL 2.1–compatible dedicated graphics card highly recommended)
- Internet Explorer 8, Firefox 3.x, or Safari 4
- Adobe Reader® 9 software and above for viewing PDF files created with Adobe Presenter
- Windows Media Player
- Adobe Flash® Player 9 or later software for viewing multimedia content
- Microsoft® PowerPoint 2007, 2010 or 2013 (32-bit) for Adobe Presenter 32-bit installations; Microsoft® PowerPoint 2010 (64-bit) for Adobe Presenter 64-bit installations
- Microsoft® XML Library 4.0 for 32bit office and Microsoft® XML Library 6.0 for 64 bit office.
- QuickTime software required for multimedia features
Internet connection is required to generate ‘Closed Captions’ in Adobe Presenter Video Creator.
|Adobe Presenter Installer||Operating System||
Microsoft PowerPoint Version | Installer
Windows 32-bit and 64-bit setups:
32 bit version of Microsoft® PowerPoint 2007, 2010, 2013
Windows 64-bit setups:
|64 bit version of Microsoft® PowerPoint 2010|
- Internet Explorer 8 or later
- Firefox 3.x or later
- Safari 4 or later
- Adobe Reader 9 or later for viewing the PDF created using Adobe Presenter 9.
Before you install Adobe Presenter, close all of your Adobe applications, PowerPoint and any web browser windows.
- Do one of the following:
- If Adobe Presenter is already installed, uninstall it from Windows Add/Remove program.
- Insert the DVD in your drive, and follow the on-screen instructions. (If the installer does not launch automatically, double-click the set-up.exe installer at the root level of your disk to start the installation process.)
- On the Serial number screen, enter the serial key.
- If you have purchased a subscription, then you need not enter the serial number. Ensure that you enter the same Adobe ID with which you have purchased the subscription. Presenter identifies the Adobe ID and the corresponding subscription plan that you have purchased, and licenses your product automatically.
- Before you uninstall Adobe Presenter, close PowerPoint and any web browser windows.
- In Windows, open the Windows Control Panel and double-click Add or Remove Programs.
- Before uninstalling you may want to deactivate Adobe Presenter by choosing Help > Deactivate and follow the on-screen instructions. You may run up to two activated copies of the software at any one time.
- To reinstall Adobe Presenter at any point in time, you need access to the original installer (CD, DVD, or the installer files downloaded from the Adobe website).
Click here for known issues and limitations in Presenter 9