- Creative Cloud User Guide
- Introduction to Creative Cloud
- Download, install, set up, and update
- Manage your account
- Creative services
- Collaboration and storage services
- What are cloud documents
- Cloud documents | Common questions
- Create or convert files to cloud documents
- Set up cloud documents to use offline
- Revert to an earlier version of a cloud document
- Share your work for commenting
- Why can't I see my cloud documents offline?
- Creative Cloud Libraries
- Collaborate on Creative Cloud Libraries and folders
- Collaboration FAQ
- Sync your files using cloud storage
- Find how much cloud storage you have
- Set sync options
- Creative Cloud mobile apps
- Enterprise and teams
Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign feature the Start workspace that lets you quickly access your recent files and files stored in Creative Cloud. Within this workspace, you may also have access to various resources tailored for your requirements. You can also search for Adobe Stock assets from within this workspace. In Photoshop, you can even work with your Lightroom photos in the Start workspace.
You will see the new Start workspace in one of the following scenarios:
- When you launch the application
- When there is no document open
Modes in the Start workspace
There are two modes in the Start workspace: Work and Learn.
A set of tabs in the Work mode provides you quick access to the recent files and more:
- Recent: Displays the list of documents you have recently worked on. Select a document to continue working on it. You can view the documents as a list or as thumbnails.
- Creative Cloud Files: Displays the list of files stored in Creative Cloud.
- Mobile Creations (Illustrator): Displays the list of projects that you have created using Adobe Comp
- Lr Photos (Photoshop): Lets you work with your Lightroom photos in Photoshop.
Find Stock assets
You can search from millions of high-quality, royalty-free images, illustrations, and vector graphics in the Adobe Stock search bar located at the lower panel in the Work mode. For more information, see Using Adobe Stock.
The Learn mode of the Start workspace provides access to various resources available to you.
- Learn: Watch and learn about various features, workflows, and more.
- Libraries: Access libraries with free assets and sync them to your Creative Cloud Libraries.
- Mobile: Know more about various mobile applications and download them.
- What's New: Learn about the new features in the application.
Create or open a document in the Start workspace
You can quickly create a document or browse for a document in the Start workspace.
- To create a document, click Create New or use the shortcut Ctrl+N (Windows) / Cmd+N (Mac OS).
- To browse for a document, click Open or use the shortcut Ctrl+O (Windows) / Cmd+O (Mac OS).
Hide the Start workspace
You can hide the Start workspace so that it does not appear when you launch the app.
- Open the application preferences. For example, do the following to open InDesign preferences:
- (Windows) Choose Edit > Preferences > General.
- (Mac OS) Choose InDesign > Preferences > General.
- Clear the Show "Start" Workspace When No Documents Are Open check box.
Conectați-vă la cont