Auto save your content
- RoboHelp User Guide
- What's new in RoboHelp (2020 Release) Update 1
- What's New in Adobe RoboHelp?
- What's new in RoboHelp (2020 Release) Update 8
- What's new in RoboHelp (2020 Release) Update 7
- What's new in RoboHelp (2020 Release) Update 6
- RoboHelp system requirements
- Download RoboHelp on Windows and macOS
- RoboHelp FAQs
- Download and install your Adobe app
- Get to know the RoboHelp workspace
- Fixed issues in RoboHelp
- Collaborate with authors
- PDF Layout
- Editing and formatting
- Format your content
- Create and manage cross-references
- Create and manage links
- Single-source with snippets
- Work with images and multimedia
- Create and use variables for easy updates
- Work with Variable Sets
- Use Find and Replace
- Auto save your content
- Side-by-side editing in Split View
- Use the Spell Check feature
- Create and Edit Bookmarks
- Insert and update fields
- Switch between multiple views
- Autonumbering in CSS
- Import and linking
- TOCs, indexes, and glossaries
- Conditional content
- Review and Collaboration
- Generating output
- Publish output
Learn how RoboHelp auto saves your content in a matter of seconds.
Auto save is a new feature that automatically saves your work at certain intervals. To create a seamless authoring experience, here’s how to set your topics to auto save every minute. This feature is disabled by default, but can be turned on from the menu.
How to enable autosave
To enable, click Edit > Preferences > Enable auto save.
Here you'll find the "Specify time interval in seconds for auto save" option, which by default is set to 60 seconds, meaning that RoboHelp will save your unsaved content every 60 seconds.
How to disable auto save
Uncheck the box for "Enable auto save" if you wish to disable the auto save feature.
Hesabınıza giriş yapın
Hızlı bağlantılarTüm planlarınızı görüntüleyin Planlarınızı yönetin