White balance issue and color cast with Nikon Z6 raw file | Camera Raw and Lightroom
This issue has been resolved in Adobe Camera Raw 11.2. Refer to the Creative Cloud desktop app to update to the latest version.
You are experiencing white balance issues or color casts with Nikon Z6 raw files (NEF/DNG).
To address the issue, download the updated profiles below:
If the file doesn't automatically unzip, double-click the zip file to unzip it and reveal the following profiles:
- Nikon Z 6 Adobe Standard v2.dcp
- Nikon Z 6 Camera Flat v2.dcp
- Nikon Z 6 Camera Landscape v2.dcp
- Nikon Z 6 Camera Monochrome (Green Filter) v2.dcp
- Nikon Z 6 Camera Monochrome (Orange Filter) v2.dcp
- Nikon Z 6 Camera Monochrome (Red Filter) v2.dcp
- Nikon Z 6 Camera Monochrome (Yellow Filter) v2.dcp
- Nikon Z 6 Camera Monochrome v2.dcp
- Nikon Z 6 Camera Neutral v2.dcp
- Nikon Z 6 Camera Portrait v2.dcp
- Nikon Z 6 Camera Standard v2.dcp
- Nikon Z 6 Camera Vivid v2.dcp
Import these profiles into Adobe Camera Raw, Lightroom CC, and Lightroom Classic using the instructions outlined in the following knowledge base articles:
- Lightroom CC: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/kb/faq-install-presets-profiles.html
- Lightroom Classic: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom/help/image-tone-color.html#import-profiles
- Adobe Camera Raw: https://helpx.adobe.com/camera-raw/using/adjust-color-rendering-camera-camera.html#Installprofiles
After installing the profiles look for 'Adobe Standard v2' as well as other 'v2' profiles under Camera Matching in the Adobe application you're using and manually apply them to any Nikon Z6 files to resolve the issue.