What is Adobe Acrobat Reader mobile app?
Adobe Acrobat Reader is the trusted global leader for reliably viewing and working with PDFs from anywhere. It also lets you unlock premium features within the app to do more with PDFs when you purchase a subscription to Adobe Export PDF, Adobe PDF Pack, Adobe Acrobat Standard DC, or Adobe Acrobat Pro DC. Acrobat Reader for mobile also works with Adobe Document Cloud for enterprise plans.
Is the Acrobat Reader mobile app free?
How does the Acrobat Reader mobile app work with Adobe Document Cloud?
The Acrobat Reader mobile app works with Adobe Document Cloud services to help you stay connected, productive, and collaborative from wherever you are.
Sign up for free Adobe Document Cloud services to:
- Store and access files in Adobe Document Cloud with 2GB of free storage.
- Track your file and know when it is opened, downloaded, or shared.
- Get instant access to recent files across desktop, web, and mobile.
- Sync your Fill & Sign autofill collection across desktop and web.
What can I do with an upgraded Adobe Acrobat Pro DC subscription?
Purchase a subscription to Acrobat Pro DC to:
- Convert documents and images to PDF.
- Turn PDFs into editable Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, or RTF files.
- Send PDFs to others for review and keep track of everyone's feedback in one file.
- Edit PDFs from your iPad or Android tablet.
- Organize pages and combine files into one PDF.
What can I do from my Adobe Acrobat mobile app with a subscription to Adobe Acrobat Pro?
- Send PDFs to others for review with real-time comments and notifications, and keep everyone on track with set deadlines and reminders.
- Re-order pages or combine PDFs into a single file that's easy to read, navigate, and share.
- Add or change text and images on PDFs on tablets.
- Convert any Microsoft Office file into a professional-looking PDF.
- Turn your PDF into a fully editable Microsoft Office or RTF file, while keeping original fonts, layouts, and formatting intact.
Do I need to purchase Acrobat desktop software to use the Acrobat Reader mobile app?
No. Acrobat Reader is a free, standalone app. You can use it to view, annotate, search, fill, sign, send, and print PDF files.
If you purchase a subscription to Acrobat Pro DC, you can send PDFs for review and get real-time comments, notifications, and document tracking, create, convert, and organize pages in a PDF from your iOS or Android phone. You can also edit PDFs and organize pages from your iOS or Android tablet devices.
Do Adobe’s mobile apps support enterprise mobility management (EMM)?
Yes. Adobe is committed to helping enterprise customers meet demand for mobile business productivity solutions while safeguarding enterprise security and compliance. The Acrobat Reader and Adobe Sign mobile apps both support the Android for Work EMM platform, and Adobe Acrobat Reader for Microsoft Intune is available for iOS and Android.
How do I download the free Acrobat Reader mobile app?
How do I download the free Adobe Scan mobile app?
Can I distribute the Acrobat Reader mobile app across my enterprise?
Can I use the Acrobat Reader mobile app to comment on PDFs viewed on my tablet or smartphone?
Yes. Adobe Acrobat Reader mobile app allows you to visually communicate ideas and feedback with mobile-friendly commenting and markup tools that keep the original document intact. Add comments, text, drawings, underlines, strikethroughs, or highlights - all from your mobile device. When you're done, changes are synced to your Adobe Document Cloud account, and you can send and get notified of activity on your file, in real-time.
Can I create PDF files with the Acrobat Reader mobile app?
Can I export PDF files as editable Office documents with the Acrobat Reader mobile app?
Yes. With a subscription to Export PDF, PDF Pack, or Acrobat Pro DC, available as in-app purchases or from Adobe.com, you can convert PDFs into editable Word, Excel, PowerPoint, or RTF files with your mobile app.
Can I save forms after I have filled them out using the Acrobat Reader mobile app?
Can I scan a document or form with Acrobat Reader?
Is it possible to electronically sign documents using the Acrobat Reader mobile app?
Yes. You can use the Fill & Sign tool to sign a PDF file simply by using your finger.
If you collect signatures from others as a part of your business processes, consider subscribing to Acrobat Pro DC and downloading the Adobe Sign mobile app. With it, you can request signatures from others, track the entire process, and manage signed documents from your computer, a browser, or your mobile device - while meeting enterprise-level security and compliance requirements.
Can I send documents to others for review with Acrobat Reader?
Yes, with a paid subscription to Adobe PDF Pack and Acrobat Pro DC, you can send files to others for review and collect comments in a single file. Simply tap on the Share icon when viewing your file, enter your recipients' names or email addresses, and select 'Review'. You can also set a deadline for their review, and send a customized message to your recipients.