Getting multiple signatures on a single document is one of the main workflows in Adobe Sign. It gives you the opportunity to gather signatures in a specific order (or in parallel, for Pro accounts and up).
- Go to the Send page.
- Enter the email addresses of the signers in the order in which they should sign.
- Attach a document via the Add Files button, or drag-and-drop a file.
- Select Preview & Add Signature fields.
- Click Next.
- Drag-and-drop fields for the first signer (chosen by default).
- Choose the next signer from the Select Participant pop-up menu at the upper-right corner of the page.
- Place fields for the next signer.
- Click Send.
Step by step
Enter the email addresses of your signers in the Enter Recipient Email field. By default, the order in which the email addresses are entered is the order in which they are asked to sign.
At the Pro service level and higher, the sender can choose to allow all signers to sign in parallel or sequentially.