Sometimes two or more people share an email address, and it's necessary to get all of their signatures on one document.
This is easily done through Adobe Sign, using the same process as getting unique signatures from different email addresses.
Because a unique legal signature requires a unique logged event, you must add as many recipients as there are signers. In this case, all recipients have the same email address.
- On the Send page, enter the email address into the Recipients section once per signer.
- If you have two signers, there should be two recipients; if you have three signers, there should be three recipients etc.
- Drag-and-drop, attach, or choose a document to send
- Select Preview & Add Signature Fields
- Click Next
- Drag fields onto the document for the first signer
- Choose the next signer from the Recipients pop-up menu
- The second recipient is the second instance of the email address in the list
- Drag fields onto the document for the second signer
- Repeat steps 6-7 for each recipient of the agreement
- Click Send.
The first instance of the email address you entered (at the top of the recipient list) is the first individual to sign.
- Notice the color blocks next to the individual recipients. These match the color flag on each field assigned to the recipient
- When a recipient is active, there will be a check in their color box
- Any fields placed for the active recipient is automatically assigned to that recipient
Drag fields from the right rail onto the document for the first recipient