What happens when a font I'm using is updated by the foundry?
- Adobe Fonts User Guide
- Font licensing
- Font licensing
- Manage your account
- Licensing for Creative Cloud for enterprise customers
- Adding font licenses to your account
- Removing fonts from the subscription library
- Adobe Fonts not available to Adobe IDs registered in China
- Why aren't these fonts included in my Creative Cloud subscription?
- Morisawa font removal September 2021
- Getting and using fonts
- Using Adobe Fonts in Creative Cloud apps
- Manage your fonts
- Resolve missing fonts in desktop applications
- Using fonts in InDesign
- Fonts and typography
- Using web fonts in HTML5 Canvas documents
- Using fonts in InCopy
- How to use fonts in Adobe Muse
- Using web fonts in Muse
- Packaging font files
- Troubleshooting guide: Activating fonts
- Active fonts aren't added to font menu
- "Unable to activate one or more fonts" or "A font with the same name is already installed"
- What happens when a font I'm using is updated by the foundry?
- Web design and development
- Add fonts to your website
- Troubleshooting guide: Adding fonts to a website
- Using web fonts in HTML email or newsletters
- Using web fonts with Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP)
- CSS selectors
- Customize web font performance with font-display settings
- Embed codes
- Dynamic subsetting & web font serving
- Font events
- Why are my web fonts from use.typekit.net?
- Site can't connect to use.typekit.net
- Using web fonts with CodePen
- Browser and OS support
- Using web fonts when developing locally
- Content security policy
- Printing web fonts
- Language support and OpenType features
- Font technology
Occasionally the fonts in our collection will receive an update from our foundry partners, resulting in a new version of the font. If you have the fonts activated on your desktop or included in a web project, they are not automatically updated to the new version. This article explains how to update your desktop font selections and web projects to get the latest version of a font.
Activating the new version of a font on your desktop
Remove the font from your Active Fonts by toggling the activate switch next to the font name in your list of selections. Then activate the font again from the font family page, and you will get the new version.
Note that turning Enable Adobe Fonts off and on in the Creative Cloud desktop preferences will not change the version of the font on your computer.
Updating a web project to the new font version
From the Web Projects tab in My Adobe Fonts, click "Edit Project" for the web project that you would like to update. Scroll to the end of your project and click the "Save Changes" button. The newest version of all web fonts in the project will then be served to your websites.
Mer som dette
Logg på kontoen din
HurtigkoblingerVis alle planene dine Administrer planene dine