Since Adobe will no longer be supporting Flash Player after December 31, 2020 and Adobe will block Flash content from running in Flash Player beginning January 12, 2021, Adobe strongly recommends all users immediately uninstall Flash Player to help protect their systems.
For more information, see Flash Player End of Life announcement.
Adobe Presenter 10 software lets you take advantage of flipped learning. Turn your teaching content into HD videos from your desktop and publish to popular video sharing sites. Repurpose existing PowerPoint presentations with out-of-the-box assets, add eye-catching quizzes, and leverage HTML5 publishing to deliver courses to tablets. Enable video analytics to identify learners who need extra help. Track learner performance with integration of leading LMSs.
HTML5 publishing support
Now let your learners have full access to your courses, even on tablets. Deliver eLearning on the go with full support for scalable HTML5. Send scoring data to leading LMSs and track learner progress.
HTML5 support for Microsoft Powerpoint
Convert Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 slides, including objects, animations, and multimedia, into rich, interactive video presentations using an improved conversion library.
Publishing to tablets
Let your learners access your courses on their tablets. Quickly create interactive eLearning content using the iPad and iPhone presets. Publish content as HTML5 for easy access with a mobile web browser.
Gesture support on tablets
Use the multi-touch technology embedded in the tablet UI to allow learners to tap, scroll, and swipe their way through courses. Leverage gesture support to enable more instinctive interaction between the learner and the content.
HTML5 support for tracking and reporting
Track individual learner progress without investing in an LMS, using the Learner Analytics dashboard. Use information about basic evaluation criteria, such as videos viewed, average score, and pass or fail, to identify learners who need course correction and direct them to relevant modules.
Quizzing with HTML 5
Leverage HTML5 support to deliver eye-catching quizzes on tablets. Choose from a wide range of question types, such as matching, short answer, and fill-in-the-blank. Export scoring data to leading SCORM-, AICC-, and Tincan-compliant LMSs.
Make your content more mobile with the ability to pause on one device and resume anywhere, anytime on a tablet using a web browser.
Get going quickly with a new, super-smooth installation workflow. Adobe Presenter identifies the Microsoft PowerPoint version on your computer and installs the appropriate Presenter version. It will also add a shortcut to the Windows Start menu, and default to the Adobe Presenter tab in PowerPoint when you launch the software.
Hardware independant HD video creation
Sway audiences with HD videos, regardless of the AV capabilities of your computer and without having to invest in studio equipment. Simultaneously capture your screen and webcam content with just a few clicks. Balance colors, remove noise, and enhance the overall video quality using just Adobe Presenter.
New intuitive UI
Edit your videos right within the project timeline. Dynamically mix screen content and webcam video. Easily trim your clips or pan and zoom, without any additional training. Automatically adjust the brightness and sharpness. Enhance audio quality by reducing background noise.
Native resolution screen capture
Capture your screen at its full resolution without distortion or changes to onscreen elements, taking the guesswork out of authoring. Leverage enhanced pan-and-zoom scaling to edit videos more easily.
Enable analytics in your videos and quizzes and get detailed reports on learner behavior. Track learner performance in the Learner dashboard by viewing metrics such as time spent on a section, modules taken, and successful completion. Gauge the effectiveness of your videos and identify common drop-out points.
SRT file creation
Generate an SRT file from your Adobe Presenter closed captions. Use the SRT file to offer subtitles in video-based courses published to third-party video websites and players. Localize the SRT file to deliver course subtitles in regional languages.
Jazz up your video by selecting a theme from a wide range of introductory and concluding clips. Focus viewer attention by zooming in on specific content. Easily describe your videos with titles, introduce yourself using the Lower Thirds option, and add custom videos and logos to meet branding requirements.
More smart learning interactions
Insert aesthetically designed interactive elements to your content with just one click. Select from a wide range of stunning interactions, like Hangman, Jigsaw, Process Cycle, Glossary, Accordion, Pyramid, and Animated Rollover, to customize the content and appearance.
Spend less time and effort to liven up your training content. Choose from attractive, professionally designed themes that blend backgrounds, styles, fonts, and layouts. Apply them across projects to maintain a consistent look and feel. Customize templates to suit your requirements.
Receive feedback from learners by allowing them to comment on specific content within a course or ask questions for more clarity. Reply to users directly or allow other learners to do so. Rate comments, moderate the discussion, track participation, and reward active learners.
- Intel® Core™2 Duo or AMD Phenom® II processor (Intel® CoreTM i3 or faster recommended)
- 2 GB of RAM (4 GB or more recommended)
- 5 GB of available hard-disk space for installation; 5 GB of space required during usage
- 1024 x 768 display (1280 x 720 display with OpenGL 2.1–compatible dedicated video adapter recommended)
- Internet Explorer 9 or later, Firefox 3.x
- Adobe Reader® 9 or later software and above for viewing PDF files created with Adobe Presenter
- Adobe Flash® Player 9 or later software for viewing multimedia content
- Microsoft® PowerPoint 2010 or 2013 (32 bit) for Adobe Presenter 32-bit installations; Microsoft® PowerPoint 2010 or 2013 (64 bit) for Adobe Presenter 64-bit installations
- Microsoft® XML Library 6.0 for publishing the content.
- QuickTime software and Adobe Media Encoder 6.0 required for multimedia features
- Internet connection is required to generate Closed Captions in Adobe Presenter Video Express
Microsoft PowerPoint Version
Windows 32- and 64-bit setups:
32 bit version of Microsoft® PowerPoint 2010, 2013
Windows 64-bit setups:
64 bit version of Microsoft® PowerPoint 2010,2013
- Operating System: Mac OS 10.7 and above
- Processor and memory: early 2010, 4GB RAM and i3 Processor
- Around 1 GB hard disk space
- Internet connection for generating closed captions
HTML5 content on Desktops/Laptops
- Internet Explorer 10 or later
- Firefox 4.x or later
- Chrome 35 or later
- Safari 6.0 or later
- Adobe Reader 9 or later for viewing the PDF created using Adobe Presenter 9
HTML5 content on iPad
- Safari 6.0 or later
HTML5 content on Android
- Chrome 35 or later
- The HTML5 output that we generate is optimized for viewing on 10" tablet.
- Not all browsers support HTML5 to the same extent. As a result, the user experience may vary, especially on tablet browsers.
SWF content on Desktops/Laptops
- Internet Explorer 9 or later
- Firefox 3.x or later
- Chrome or 35 later
- Safari 4.0 or later
Before you install Adobe Presenter, close all of your Adobe applications, PowerPoint and any web browser windows.
- Do one of the following:
- If Adobe Presenter is already installed, uninstall it from Windows Add/Remove program.
- Insert the DVD in your drive, and follow the on-screen instructions. (If the installer does not launch automatically, double-click the set-up.exe installer at the root level of your disk to start the installation process.)
- On the Serial number screen, enter the serial key.
- If you have purchased a subscription, then you need not enter the serial number. Ensure that you enter the same Adobe ID with which you have purchased the subscription. Presenter identifies the Adobe ID and the corresponding subscription plan that you have purchased, and licenses your product automatically.
- Before you uninstall Adobe Presenter, close PowerPoint and any web browser windows.
- In Windows, open the Windows Control Panel and double-click Add or Remove Programs.
- Before uninstalling you should deactivate Adobe Presenter by choosing Help > Deactivate and follow the on-screen instructions. You may run up to two activated copies of the software at any one time.
- To reinstall Adobe Presenter at any point in time, you need access to the original installer (CD, DVD, or the installer files downloaded from the Adobe website).
Click here for known issues and limitations in Presenter