Sometimes two people share an email address, and it's necessary to get both of their signatures on one document. It is easily done through Adobe Sign, in a similar process as getting two signatures from two different email addresses.
- On the Send page, enter the email address into the Recipients section field twice.
- Drag-and-drop, attach, or choose a document to send.
- Select Preview & Add Signature Fields
- Click Next.
- Drag fields onto the document for the first signer.
- Choose the next signer from the Recipients pop-up menu. The second iteration has "(1)" at the end.
- Drag fields onto the document for the second signer.
- Click Send.