You can export your animation in many formats from Animate. In this tutorial, you will learn how to export your animation as an MP4 file.
Čo budete potrebovať
- Preview your video within Animate and see if you are happy with it.
- Choose Export and Export to Video from the File menu. Exporting as a video is something different from a movie.
- Check the size of the file, this should be the same as you’ve started.
- Make sure the Convert video in Media Encoder option is enabled.
- Browse to the correct location. This is where your video will be saved.
- Select Export. This will render the video as a high quality file, and so a large file size.
- The Media Encoder will start up and shows you a queue.
- Check if the Format says H.264.
- Hit the green arrow to start the queue.
Presenter: Matthijs Clasener