You can export your animation in many formats from Animate. In this tutorial, you will learn how to export your animation as an MP4 file.
Čo budete potrebovať
What you learned: Export to a video file
- Preview your video within Animate and see if you are happy with it.
- Choose Export and Export to Video from the File menu. Exporting as a video is something different from a movie.
- Check the size of the file, this should be the same as you’ve started.
- Make sure the Convert video in Media Encoder option is enabled.
- Browse to the correct location. This is where your video will be saved.
- Select Export. This will render the video as a high quality file, and so a large file size.
- The Media Encoder will start up and shows you a queue.
- Check if the Format says H.264.
- Hit the green arrow to start the queue.