Remove the following folders/directories:
Error code 43 when installing Creative Cloud desktop app
"Installer was unable to copy a critical file/directory." (Error code: 43)
When installing or updating the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app, you receive an error, "Installer was unable to copy a critical file/directory. Please try installing again. (Error code: 43)"
This error can occur when the installer doesn't have proper read/write access to a critical file or directory. To resolve the issue, try the following solutions in order.
Your antivirus software may prevent required files being moved from the Temp directory to the Program Files or Applications directory. See the antivirus software documentation for instructions on how to temporarily disable the virus check.
Removing these directories/folders may affect the installation and licensing of other installed Adobe software. You may need to reinstall the products after removing the folders.
Windows 7, 8.1, 10
- \Users\[user name]\AppData\Local\Adobe\AAMUpdater\1.0
- \Users\[user name]\AppData\Local\Adobe\OOBE
- Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\AdobeApplicationManager
- Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\OOBE
- ~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/OOBE
- ~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/AAMUpdater/1.0
- Library/Application Support/Adobe/OOBE
- Library/Application Support/Adobe/AdobeApplicationManager
Download and reinstall the Creative Cloud desktop app.
For installation instructions, see Download and install your Creative Cloud apps.
Occasionally, a user account can become corrupted and prevent the installer from accessing or creating the necessary files and folders. Create a new admin account, log in to the new account, and then try to install your Adobe application again. For detailed instructions, see:
Mac OS X: Install or run Adobe applications in new user account | Mac OS X
Windows: Create new local administrator account | Windows
If you are able to install your Adobe application successfully with the new local administrator account, you may want to migrate your documents and settings to the new account and use it as your new default account.
Network connectivity or stability issues can prevent the installer from copying a necessary file or folder.
Make sure that you are connected to the Internet.
Try an alternate Internet connection:
- Use a wired connection instead of a wireless connection.
- Use a different Ethernet cable and port.
- Download using a different Internet service provider.
Prihláste sa do svojho účtu
Rýchle odkazyZobraziť všetky vaše plány Spravujte svoje plány