Find known issues and limitations in the latest release of Adobe Premiere Pro.
Premiere Pro (version 13.0) has some compatibility issues if you try to run it on macOS 10.14 (Mojave). For a list of known compatibility issues, see Adobe video applications and Mojave | macOS 10.14.
- In some instances, when you close Premiere Pro, the application does not quit on macOS 10.12.6. For more information, see Unable to quit Premiere Pro and After Effects on macOS 10.12.6.
- If you run Premiere Pro on Mac OS 10.12.6, Premiere Pro does not recognize CUDA as renderer. For more information, see Premiere Pro on Mac OS 10.12.6 does not recognize CUDA as renderer.
- Switching workspaces can lead to not responding or crash.
- Application crashes on creating a text frame in Legacy Titler when South Asian Composer is ON in the preferences.
- Crash can rarely occur with nested sequences that contain effects.
- Crash can occur with large project when scrubbing timeline with Parametric EQ filter.
- MacBook with Intel Iris GPU may hang on quit.
- Adjustments to color wheels in comparison mode need to be more responsive.
- Clip color can change when replacing in the timeline while holding alt/option.
- Auto Color Match doesn’t work with speed change applied.
- Playback on MacBook Pro and iMac drops more frames than expected with H.264.
- In the Trim Mode, program monitor sometimes displays one or both previews at the wrong frame.
- Import .stl as Teletext is handled as "Open Subtitling".
- Alt + Scroll zoom on the timeline does not function properly.
- Proxy movie created from 4K / 60p movie (H.265) taken with iPhone is inverted upside down.
- Unable to nest some sequences with morph cut applied.
- Exporting Sony files as JPEG2000 MXF op1 file can fail.
- Direct Manipulation fails when changing the size of text and other items to other than 100%.