File conversion error | Adobe Acrobat Export PDF
Останнє оновлення: May 21, 2021 10:36:41 PM GMT | Також стосується Document Cloud
You receive a "file conversion" error when you try to convert a PDF file using the Adobe Acrobat Export PDF service
Do one or more of the following:
- Make sure that you're using a supported web browser. See the Adobe Acrobat Export PDF system requirements for more information.
- Clear the browser cache, and try converting again. Steps for clearing the cache vary by browser. See the documentation for your web browser for more information.
- Make sure that there are no firewall/proxy settings that are restricting upload access to the Internet.
- Try a different web browser.
- Make sure that the file you're converting is 100 MB or smaller. (Adobe Acrobat Export PDF doesn't accept files larger than 100 MB.)
Note: Even when a file is smaller than 100 MB, Adobe Acrobat Export PDF may not be able to convert it if it's overly complex. For example, a file that has a large number of pages, or contains many different fonts and graphics, could be too complex for Adobe Acrobat Export PDF to process before the service times out.
Увійдіть до облікового запису