Adobe Bridge lets you organize the assets you use to create content for print, web, and video. Adobe Bridge keeps native Adobe files (such as PSD and PDF) and non‑Adobe files available for easy access.
- Join our user community and find answers to your questions: Adobe Bridge forum.
- Learn how to download, install, and get started with your software:
- Get product help, inspiration, and support: Adobe Bridge Help.
- Submit a feature request or report a bug: Adobe Bridge Feedback.
For assistance with product usage, sales, registration, and troubleshooting:
- Within North America: Visit http://www.adobe.com/go/customer_support.
- Outside North America: Visit http://www.adobe.com/go/intlsupport/, click Change region at the bottom of the page, and select your country or region.
For product-specific assistance, visit https://helpx.adobe.com/support/bridge.html.
You must accept the license agreement and warranty terms to use this product. Visit www.adobe.com/go/eulas for details.