The Adobe Presenter 11.1 release provides enhancements and addresses a number of issues across the entire product. Adobe recommends that all Adobe Presenter 11 users use this standalone release to avail the new and enhanced features. This release is available for all the languages supported by Adobe Presenter 11.
Adobe Presenter 11.1 is a standalone release. As a prerequisite, you should uninstall any of the existing Presenter software versions in your system and install the Presenter 11.1 release.
- Presenter 11.1 includes Presenter Video Express 2017 software.
- presenter 11.1 release supports PowerPoint 2016 (Office 2016).
- User experience enhanced after security improvements in Flash Player 23 and upward releases.
- Resolved issue where some of the users were unable to play Presenter output from the desktop.
- Resolved issue where Presenter's Flash preview was not working as expected.
- Resolved issue where some of the videos used in Presenter were not not working due to improper conversion using Adobe Media Encoder (AME).
- Resolved issue where the cursor used to remain as arrow even after mouse pointer is moved over a button.
- Resolved issue where Presenter add-in used to disappear sometimes in PowerPoint.
Adobe Presenter 11.1 is a standalone release. As a prerequisite, you should uninstall any of the existing Presenter software versions in your system and install the Presenter 11.1 release. To determine which version of Adobe Presenter you have currently installed, choose Adobe Presenter Help > About Adobe Presenter. The version number appears on the top right corner below the close dialogue box button.
Click here to download the Adobe Presenter 11.1
Presenter can be used now with Microsoft® PowerPoint 2010, 2013 or 2016 versions. Click here to refer to Presenter system requirements.