Missing pressure sensitivity and tilt buttons in the tools panel
Missing pressure sensitivity and tilt buttons in the Animate tools panel
While working on touch devices like Wacom and Surface Pro, pressure sensitivity and tilt buttons are missing from tools panel in Animate CC.
- Wacom device or any tablet that supports pressure/tilt sensitivity, is connected.
- Latest Wacom drivers are installed on the computer and the computer has been restarted once. For Surface Pro, Wintab drivers need to be installed.
- Pressure sensitivity and tilt buttons are available only with the Brush and Paint brush tools in Animate CC.
- Ensure you select the brush tool and expand the tools panel to reveal all the tools or sub-options that may be hidden in default view. The pressure sensitivity and tilt buttons appear at the bottom of the tools panel.
- Buttons are visible only after first use of the Wacom stylus within Animate. They are not visible when you draw using a mouse.
Go to the link below and download latest drivers for your operating system.
After installing drivers, reboot your computer and check if buttons are available.
If you are unable to view the buttons yet, perform the other steps mentioned below.
To install the latest version of Animate CC, launch your Creative Cloud desktop application and follow steps in the link below:
If you already have the latest version of Animate CC or if the buttons are still missing even after the software update, then try to perform next steps.