Select items you want to export.
- Elements Organizer User Guide
- Workspace and workflow
- Importing media files
- Viewing and fixing media files
- Marking places, faces, and events
- Managing catalogs, folders, and albums
- Creating albums and album categories
- Editing albums and album categories
- Create and edit catalogs in Elements Organizer
- Back up or restore catalogs | Elements Organizer 2018
- Tag your media
- Using Smart Tags
- Creating and editing Saved Searches
- Back up or restore catalogs | Elements Organizer 15 and earlier versions
- Troubleshooting catalog issues
- Searching photos and videos
- Creating photo projects
- Creating video projects
- Printing, sharing, and exporting
Learn how to export photos to a folder in Elements Organizer.
Select File > Export As New File(s).
Specify the following options as required:
Specifies the file format for the exported photo. Choose Use Original Format to keep the file in its current format.
Size And Quality
Changes the pixel dimensions, file size, compression, and quality of the photo. You can’t increase the original image size when exporting using the Original Format file type.
Specifies the folder in which to store the exported file. Click Browse to specify a different folder or drive.
Specifies the name of the exported file. Select Original Names to use the current name of the photos. To export files with the same name plus a sequential number, select Common Base Name and type a name. If a filename exists in the target folder, the exported file’s name is modified to avoid overwriting an existing file.