Create instant movies and video stories
- Elements Organizer User Guide
- Workspace and workflow
- Importing media files
- Viewing and fixing media files
- Marking places, faces, and events
- Managing catalogs, folders, and albums
- Creating albums and album categories
- Editing albums and album categories
- Create and edit catalogs in Elements Organizer
- Back up or restore catalogs | Elements Organizer 2018
- Tag your media
- Using Smart Tags
- Creating and editing Saved Searches
- Back up or restore catalogs | Elements Organizer 15 and earlier versions
- Troubleshooting catalog issues
- Searching photos and videos
- Creating photo projects
- Creating video projects
- Printing, sharing, and exporting
Create Instant Movies is applicable for 2022 and earlier versions.
Learn how to create instant movies and video stories in Elements Organizer.
If you have Adobe Premiere Elements installed, you can create instant movies and video stories using the Elements Organizer.
To create instant movies, select the required assets and then click Create > Instant Movie. Adobe Premiere Elements launches and enables you to create instant movies.
To create video stories, select the required assets and then click Create > Video Story. Adobe Premiere Elements launches and enables you to create video stories. For more information on video stories, see Create a video story.