Adobe Sign for Dynamics Issue: Admin Settings page is blank in distributed On-Premises setup
There is a known issues for On-Premises CRM environments that have a multiple server setup (CRM is on one server and DB is on another server) and their SPN is not configured correctly.
This results in the Admin Settings page showing up blank.
The best solution to this issue is to contact Microsoft Dynamics Support, and enlist their support in configuring the SPN correctly.
A work-around to the problem for most environments:
- Download the Microsoft Dynamics CRM SDK
- Run MicrosoftDynamics365SDK.exe
- Find and run the Plugin Registration Tool (SDK\Tools\PluginRegistration)
- Connect the Plugin Registration Tool to your Dynamics instance (click here for instructions)
- Browse the AdobeSign assembly
- Specify the Isolation Mode as None
- Click the Update Selected Plugins button when done
If this work-around does not solve the problem, contact Microsoft CRM Support to investigate the SPN for your environment.
Once the SPN issue is resolved, the Isolation Mode setting can be returned to Sandbox.