Update payment details on your Teams account
- Adobe Enterprise & Teams: Administration guide
- Plan your deployment
- Basic concepts
- Deployment Guides
- Deploy Creative Cloud for education
- Set up your organization
- Identity types | Overview
- Set up identity | Overview
- Set up organization with Enterprise ID
- Setup Azure AD federation and sync
- Set up Google Federation and sync
- Set up organization with Microsoft ADFS
- Set up organization for District Portals and LMS
- Set up organization with other Identity providers
- SSO common questions and troubleshooting
- Manage your organization setup
- Manage products and entitlements
- Manage users
- Administrative roles
- User management techniques
- Change user's identity type
- Manage user groups
- Manage directory users
- Manage developers
- Migrate existing users to the Adobe Admin Console
- Migrate user management to the Adobe Admin Console
- Manage products and product profiles
- Manage products
- Manage product profiles for enterprise users
- Manage automatic assignment rules
- Review product requests
- Manage self-service policies
- Manage app integrations
- Manage product permissions in the Admin Console
- Enable/disable services for a product profile
- Single App | Creative Cloud for enterprise
- Optional services
- Manage Shared Device licenses
- Manage users
- Manage storage and assets
- Asset migration
- Reclaim assets from a user
- Student asset migration | EDU only
- Manage services
- Adobe Stock
- Custom fonts
- Adobe Asset Link
- Adobe Acrobat Sign
- Creative Cloud for enterprise - free membership
- Deploy apps and updates
- Create packages
- Customize packages
- Deploy Packages
- Manage updates
- Adobe Update Server Setup Tool (AUSST)
- Adobe Remote Update Manager (RUM)
- Create packages using Creative Cloud Packager (CC 2018 or earlier apps)
- About Creative Cloud Packager
- Creative Cloud Packager release notes
- Application packaging
- Create packages using Creative Cloud Packager
- Create named license packages
- Create packages with device licenses
- Create a license package
- Create packages with serial number licenses
- Packager automation
- Package non-Creative Cloud products
- Edit and save configurations
- Set locale at system level
- Manage your account
- Manage your Teams account
- Assign licenses to a Teams user
- Add products and licenses
- Automated expiration stages for ETLA contracts
- Switching contract types within an existing Adobe Admin Console
- Purchase Request compliance
- Value Incentive Plan (VIP) in China
- VIP Select help
- Reports & logs
- Get help
To update the credit card details, billing address, or tax identification number on your account, you must have purchased your Teams membership directly from Adobe.com and you must be the contract owner of the account.
To edit or update your payment details, navigate to Admin Console > Account > Account > Manage Payment.
Edit payment method
You must have purchased your Teams membership directly from Adobe.com and you must be the contract owner of the account. To view, print, and download invoices, see how to manage invoices. To edit or update the credit card details, PayPal details, billing address, or tax identification number on your account, do the following:
In countries served by Digital River, Adobe's e-commerce partner, navigate to Adobe Admin Console > Support to contact us and reinitiate your payment.
Navigate to Account > Account.
Under Plan Details, look for Payment Method, and click Manage Payment.تحذير:
If you have multiple subscriptions linked to the same credit card, all subscriptions are updated when you change credit card information for one of the subscriptions.
The Manage Payment option doesn't appear in the following cases:
- You're not the contract owner. See how you can become the contract owner.
- If you are the contract owner and your organization uses Adobe storage for business, you must sign in with your Personal Profile. If you did not get an option to choose a profile while signing in, here is how you can turn off the automatic account selection.
If you are signed in with your Business Profile, when you click Manage Payment, you are prompted to sign in with your Personal Profile.
Click Sign In. Then, click Manage Payment when the sign-in process is complete.ملاحظة:
To enable enterprise storage and other enterprise-level features, we're updating all existing Adobe IDs to Business IDs. All new business customers will use Business IDs for their team members.
You'll receive advance communication when your organization is scheduled for the update. For more information, see Introduction to Business IDs and new storage features. Until your organization is updated, you will continue to use Adobe ID type to access the organization. Support for Adobe IDs will then be reserved for individual customers only.
Select a payment method.
Update or enter the required details.
If you are using a corporate card, you must use the name and billing address of the cardholder. To verify the correct name and billing address, check with the cardholder or your accounting department.
The name of tax ID field depends on the tax identification number applicable in your country, like VAT ID or GST ID.
All system admins receive an email notifying them that the payment details are updated.
If there is a pending payment, the payment is retriggered after you update the payment details. You receive an email notifying you that the payment has been processed.
It can take up to 24 hours for the invoice to appear under Billing History in Admin Console. You receive an email notification when it is available.
Frequently asked questions
Update the payment details
Why is my credit card number not being accepted?
Try the following solutions:
- Enter the card number correctly. Do not enter spaces or dashes. If your card has a security code, enter it correctly on the payment screen.
- Make sure that the name and billing address on your order match the name and billing address on your credit card. If you use a corporate card, use the name and billing address of the cardholder, not the purchaser. Check with the cardholder or your accounting department to verify the name and billing address.
- Make sure that the credit card hasn't expired.
- Make sure that you haven't exceeded your credit limit. Contact your financial institution to ensure that you haven't exceeded your credit limit. Make sure that the credit card is in good standing and that your credit card supports online transactions.
- Still need help? To contact us, navigate to Admin Console > Support.
After updating the card information and processing the payment, I still see an error to update my billing information. How can I resolve this error?
Sign out and sign back in to the Admin Console. The error should resolve if the payment has gone through.
Why can't I update my credit card information?
If you can't update your account, try:
- Using a different browser.
- Updating it tomorrow if it is your billing/renewal day.
How do I remove my credit card information from an Adobe account?
As part of our data security standards, Adobe does not store your credit card information on its servers, and instead uses an encrypted token number to process your payment.
You will need to cancel your plan if you need Adobe to remove this payment information. Navigate to Admin Console > Support to contact us.
Can I pay by credit card, PayPal, wire transfer, or purchase order?
Credit card payment is accepted for Creative Cloud memberships in all supported countries. Payment via PayPal is accepted in a few supported countries. Other payment options may be available in your country. Visit the Creative Cloud plans page to get started.
The Adobe Store doesn't accept purchase orders. However, you can use purchase orders for phone orders of U.S. $2500 or more. Contact the sales team for more information.
Fix a failed payment
How can I verify that the payment has gone through?
You receive an email notifying that the payment has been processed. Also, you can view the invoices in the Billing History section. Though, it can take up to 24 hours for the invoice to appear in the Billing History.
What happens if a payment fails?
You receive a notification that your payment could not be processed. The most common causes for a payment to fail are:
- A card has expired.
- You've been issued a new card.
- Your personal info has changed.
If your payment has failed, update the payment details associated with your membership. Adobe makes more payment attempts over 30 days.
How can I retrigger a payment after updating the payment details?
After updating the payment details, click Save. Saving the updated payment details, retriggers the payment automatically.
Even if the payment details are the same, reenter and save the information to retrigger the payment.
How long do I have to fix a payment?
You have up to 30 days to update your payment information from the first payment failure on the renewal date. The subscription is suspended on the 30th day.
How to confirm standing with the payment provider?
If you’ve confirmed that your credit card information is correct, contact your bank to:
- Ensure that the credit limit has not been exceeded.
- Inquire about daily withdrawal or purchase limits, as payment declines are sometimes due to these limits.
- Make sure that the credit or debit card is in good standing and that your card supports online transactions.
- Find out if their fraud protection policies are affecting the use of your card.
Once any errors are fixed, Adobe reprocesses your payment automatically.
Contact PayPal directly to resolve any billing issues. Once any errors are fixed, Adobe reprocesses your payment automatically.