Download and use Adobe Add-ons
Download templates, widgets, and other utilities from Adobe Add-ons for usage within Adobe Muse.
Adobe Muse allows you to download and reuse design elements (templates, widgets, and more) from Adobe Add-ons. Items you download from Adobe Add-ons can be managed using the Library panel within Adobe Muse (for more information, see Organizing and reusing design elements using Library Panel). Previously, design elements and other utilities were hosted on Adobe Muse Exchange. However, these design elements have now been migrated to Adobe Add-ons, the new online marketplace for Creative Cloud applications, and to its end, Adobe Muse is tightly integrated with Creative Cloud.
How to access Adobe Add-ons
You can access Adobe Add-ons using either of the following ways:
- Open https://creative.adobe.com/addons directly using any browser.
- Access Adobe Add-ons from Library Panel (Windows > Library) within Adobe Muse. Click the Online hyperlink to launch your default browser and navigate to Adobe Add-ons.
Click the Sign-in button, and enter your Creative Cloud credentials.
Acquiring Add-ons from Creative Cloud
- Access and log in to Adobe Add-ons. For more information, see Accessing Adobe Add-ons section.
- Click the Adobe Muse link on the left navigation pane to display Add-ons for Adobe Muse. If you accessed Adobe Add-ons from within Adobe Muse, the page displays add-ons related to Adobe Muse, automatically.
- Browse to, and click the Add-on you want to acquire.
- Depending on the Add-on you chose, do one of the following:
- Paid Add-on: Click the button to redirect to the Checkout page. On successfully completing your order, you are redirected back to the Add-on page.
- The Add-on is now downloaded to your default downloads folder. Browse to the downloads folder on your computer to access the add-on you downloaded.
If you do not see the add-on in your downloads folder, check and ensure that you've logged in to the Creative Cloud application.
Importing Add-ons in to the Library Panel
See Organizing and reusing Design Elements in Adobe Muse for information on importing, managing, and reusing add-ons for your site design.