In Photoshop Elements Editor, click the Create menu, and then click Facebook Cover.
Create a Facebook profile and cover picture
Direct Facebook sharing is no longer available, but you can save your creations on computer and share them separately. For more details about this issue and workaround, see Unable to upload photos and videos to Facebook.
Facebook Cover project samples
Create a Facebook Cover and profile photo
The Create menu in Photoshop Elements enables you to use your photos creatively in different kinds of art projects. Photoshop Elements gives you the option to create a Facebook cover.
The option to create a Facebook cover image is not available in some locales.
In the Facebook Cover dialog, select a theme. Use the Theme Category selector to help choose from available themes.
Single Photo theme: You can use one photo that helps you create an interaction between the Cover photo and your Profile photo
Multiple Photos theme: You can use multiple photos to create a simple collage-like effect.
Once you have selected a theme, you can perform the following actions:
- Replace the default images with your own images.
- Add graphic elements like background, frames, and graphics using graphics panel.
- Right-click an image within a frame, and then click Edit Quick to edit the image.
In a Facebook Cover project, right click an image to see all the options available for you to modify.
(Optional) At the upper-left corner of the Facebook Cover window, click Advanced Mode to manually alter the individual components of the creation. The Layers panel is now available for further modifications.Merk:
Basic mode contains a limited set of backgrounds, frames, and graphics. However, in Advanced mode you have all the backgrounds, frames, and graphics available in Photoshop Elements Editor.
Do one of the following:
- When done, click Upload and follow the instructions to upload the creation to your Facebook account. Depending on the theme selected, you will be asked if you want to change the Cover photo and/or the Profile photo. The first time you perform this operation you will see additional dialogs that are required for Facebook to authorize Photoshop Elements to post images.
- When you want to continue later, click Save and store the file away to work on it later.
- To discard the changes and start over, click Close.
Logg på kontoen din
HurtigkoblingerVis alle planene dine Administrer planene dine