Fixed issues in Adobe Audition
Last updated on Oct 10, 2023 02:31:12 PM GMT
We heard you! We have been working hard to fix issues in the latest release of Adobe Audition.
Fixed issues in Adobe Audition version 24.0
- Silence was added at the beginning and end during the mp3 export.
- Post recording, a file was locked - not able to edit or exit the app, needed force quit.
- Fixed the "Destination is full or no longer available" error during mp3 export.
- Improved scrolling with the trackpad in a waveform and multitrack view.
Fixed issues in Adobe Audition version 23.6.1
- "Audition has encountered an error," followed by a crash.
- Crash during Declicker operation with audio files having sample rates greater than 96kHz.
- Crash during importing media files where metadata contains invalid characters.
Fixed issues in Adobe Audition version 23.6
- Audition hangs up without quitting completely when the user is signed out.
- Assert on enabling Edit metronome pattern > Play.
- Assert on deleting time-selection at the end of an audio file using the Delete key and Edit > Delete option while the selection is playing.
Fixed issues in Adobe Audition version 23.5
- The zoom bar jumps to the start of the timeline after applying markers and selecting a range.
- Adobe Audition crashes in devices having pre-installed Nahimic driver during import/edit/playback.
Fixed issues in Adobe Audition version 23.2
- Audition crashes when recording and disconnecting the device.
- Improved stability for VST3 effects.
- Audition hangs when entering a network path in the 'Save-as' dialog.
- Improved frequency analysis for multi-channel files.
Fixed issues in Adobe Audition version 23.1
- Alpha channel rendered as green video: The alpha layer should render black.
Fixed issues in Adobe Audition version 23.0
- An Error Message Workspaces Manager not initialized appears when setting the Workspaces to Reset to Saved Layout.
- The Reset Layout button overlaps the Request Layout button when we create a multitrack session by selecting Mono in Mix.
Fixed issues in Adobe Audition version 22.6
- Audition crashes when pulling out headphones during playback in ASIO mode.
- Control moves to the Delete button in the Favourites menu after clicking on Play.
Fixed issues in Adobe Audition version 22.5
- Using Ctrl+Tab to switch between open files does not work on Windows.
- OneDrive not visible in Media Browser.
Fixed issues in Adobe Audition version 22.3
- Relinking a clip can select the wrong channels from the source file and change the channelization of the clip.
Fixed issues in Adobe Audition version 22.2
- Punch and Roll recording in Audition's waveform editor was introducing an unexpected amount of pre-roll audio signal.
- Clip Panning envelope would not render on mixdown or bounce if only a few channels of the source file are used.
- Audio latency could be higher than expected when routing tracks to sub-mixes.
- Latency compensation is off when sending to busses Pre-Fader causing an echo.
Fixed issues in Adobe Audition version 22.0
- Incorrect 3rd party effects list is automatically imported on application upgrade on mac ARM.
- Curves change shape symmetrically when Right clicking on the fade handle and selecting Crossfade.