With this update, you can now:
- Publish your Adobe Captivate 8 projects to Adobe Captivate Prime. For more information about the publish to Prime workflow, see Publish project to Captivate Prime.
- Roundtrip your assets with the latest version of Adobe Creative Cloud 2015.
After the upgrade, before launching Adobe Captivate 8.0.3, ensure that you take a backup of preferences, layouts, and sample projects folder and delete them.
Layouts folder locations:
- Windows: C:\Users\Public\Documents\Adobe\eLearning Assets\
- Mac OS: /Users/<user account>/Documents/My Adobe Captivate Projects/
Sample projects folder locations:
- Windows: C:\Users\Public\Documents\Adobe\eLearning Assets\SampleProjects
- Mac OS: /Users/<user account>/Documents/My Adobe Captivate Projects/SampleProjects
Launch Adobe Captivate, and choose Help > About Adobe Captivate. If the build number is 220.127.116.110, the patch is installed successfully.
- When publishing a web object in a SWF-scalable output, the object shifts to the upper left of the screen.
- Reported an "Error initializing communication with LMS" when learner tries to click a button with Exit action while viewing an HTML5 course in Internet Explorer.
- Comparison between a variable and a literal containing the same string fails in HTML5 output if the string contains spaces.
- In responsive projects with random question pools, a pool question with an image or image button does not load in runtime. This issue occurs when a learner accesses the course from a webserver or LMS.
- When using Windows Account with spaces, Captivate does not launch the Preview.
- Grouped objects move by two pixels instead of one pixel when using shortcut arrow keys to move the group.
- Hotspot not working in Internet Explorer for non-responsive HTML5 output.
- The contents of the following dialog boxes do not load on Mac OS X 10.0 and later versions:
- Drag and drop set correct answer
- Tab order
- Aggregator project window