Resolve Acrobat Reader download issues
Having trouble downloading and installing Adobe Acrobat Reader? Try these solutions in this order.
Why didn't Acrobat Reader download successfully?
Occasionally, you might face issues when downloading Acrobat Reader. Typically, this occurs for one of the following reasons:
- Your computer is not connected to the Internet, or there is a problem with your Internet settings.
- Your antivirus software needs to be updated.
- You may not be connected to the Adobe server.
How to fix download and installation issues for Acrobat Reader
If you're having trouble installing Acrobat reader, try the following:
Still need help?
Visit the forums. See if other users are experiencing similar download and installation problems by visiting the Reader user-to-user forum, or the Deployment & Installation forum on AcrobatUsers.com. Try posting your problem on the forums for interactive troubleshooting. When posting on forums, include your operating system and your product's version number.
More like this
- Troubleshoot Acrobat Reader installation | Windows
- Troubleshoot Acrobat Reader installation on Mac OS
- Install Acrobat Reader | Windows
- Install Acrobat Reader | Mac OS
- Install an older version of Adobe Reader | Windows
- Install an older version of Adobe Reader on Mac OS
- Install updates for Acrobat and Reader