- Intel Pentium 4 or faster processor
- 1 GB of RAM (2 GB recommended)
- 6 GB of available hard-disk space; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system or on removable flash storage devices)
- 1024x768 screen resolution (1280x800 recommended)
This software will not operate without activation. Broadband Internet connection and registration required for software activation, validation of subscriptions and access to Online Services. Phone activation is not available.
This product is available in English only.
Adobe RoboHelp Server 10 is supported on the following 64-bit architecture of the Microsoft Windows operating system:
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows 10
Adobe RoboHelp Server 10 supports the following Web browsers.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 and 10
- Mozilla Firefox 44 or later
- Google Chrome 48 or later
- Microsoft Edge 20 or later
Adobe RoboHelp Server 10 supports the following:
- JRE 7 u51 or later
- Apache Tomcat 8.0.32 (64-bit) or later
- JDBC Drivers (for external database)
You can use the built-in Apache Derby database or select an external database to store reports and authentication information for RoboHelp Server. The following external database management systems are supported:
- Oracle 12c and 11g R2
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Express Edition
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014, 2012, and 2008 R2
RoboHelp Server 10 supports the following Web servers in combination with Tomcat:
- Apache HTTP Server 2.4 and 2.2
- Microsoft IIS 8.5 and 8.0
Optionally, you can configure Tomcat with an external Web server. Using an external Web server offers ease and flexibility while configuring settings, such as proxy server and filtering rules.