Adobe Sign allows for several different methods of how you would like your signature to appear when it is applied to a document.
- You can type in your name and use the default Adobe Sign signature font.
- You can draw your signature with your mouse.
- You can upload an image of your signature.
Upload an image of your signature:
- Log in to your Adobe Sign account and navigate to Account > Personal Preferences > My Signature (Or search for My Signature)
- Click the Upload button under Your Saved Signature.
- Upload an image or stamp of your signature.
Your signature size is adjusted to fit the signature field size on each document.
- Minimal recommended size: 60 pixels tall and up to 600 pixels wide.
- Supported formats: PNG, JPG, GIF, BMP.