Adobe Document Cloud is the world's leading PDF and e-signature tools solution integrated across desktop, mobile, and web. It enables complete, reliable and automated digital document and signature workflows to drive business productivity and delivers delightful customer experiences. It includes Adobe Acrobat Pro DC, Adobe Sign and Document Cloud apps and services that work standalone or integrate with your existing productivity apps, processes, and systems.
Adobe Document Cloud includes:
Adobe Acrobat DC
Adobe Acrobat DC is the latest PDF software available on subscription. It’s the complete PDF solution for working anywhere. It works with Document Cloud services to give you a consistent online profile and personal document hub so you can create, edit, sign, send, and track PDF documents wherever you are—across desktop, mobile, and the web.
Adobe Sign is a cloud-based e-signature service that lets you replace paper and ink signature processes with fully automated electronic signature workflows. With it, you can easily send, sign, track, and manage signature processes using a browser or mobile device. And you can use turnkey integrations and APIs to include e-signature workflows in Microsoft Office 365, as well as your enterprise apps and systems of record.
Document Cloud apps and services
Adobe Acrobat mobile apps - Adobe Acrobat Reader and Adobe Scan - help you get more done from anywhere. With Adobe Document Cloud, files are synced to your account so you can stay connected and get real-time activity on shared documents no matter where you are.
Document Cloud apps and services
Adobe Document Cloud helps business professionals get critical work done from anywhere with fewer errors, increased security, and greater efficiency. Acrobat DC with Document Cloud services empowers everyone in your organization to be as productive on the go as they are in the office. Acrobat DC is built for today’s cloud-connected, multi-device world, so users can access files and essential PDF tools on their desktop, mobile device, or web browser and take action from anywhere.
Here are just a few things business professionals can do with Acrobat DC and Document Cloud:
- Work anywhere. Create, edit, comment, and sign with the new Acrobat Reader DC mobile app.
- Edit anything. Instantly edit PDFs across desktop and mobile apps, and scanned documents on desktop as naturally as any other file with revolutionary new imaging technology.
- Replace ink signatures. Send, track, manage, and store signed documents with a built-in e-signature service.
- Protect important documents. Prevent others from copying or editing sensitive information in PDFs.
- Eliminate overnight envelopes. Share PDFs as links, track, and confirm delivery of documents electronically.
Learn more in the Acrobat DC FAQ.
Adobe Document Cloud services work with Acrobat DC desktop, web, and mobile apps to help you stay connected—and stay productive—wherever you are.
- Convert documents and images to PDF files.
- Combine multiple files into a single PDF (desktop and web only).
- Simplify and speed document reviews with the new Document Cloud review service. Send one link to collect everyone's comments in a single PDF file online and stay informed of progress.
- Turn PDFs into editable Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, or RTF files.
- Use your mobile device camera to take a picture of a paper document and convert it to PDF.
- Send, track, manage, and store signed documents with a built-in e-signature service.
- Send, track, and confirm delivery of documents electronically instead of using fax or overnight services (tracking not available on mobile).
- Edit PDFs from your iPad (Acrobat Pro DC only).
- Organize pages from your iOS or Android device (Acrobat Pro DC only).
- Store and access files online with 100GB of storage.
Learn more in the Acrobat DC FAQ.
Acrobat Reader DC is free and continues to offer the industry’s most reliable experience for viewing and interacting with PDFs. And now, if you sign up for free Adobe Document Cloud services, you can:
- Store and access files in Adobe Document Cloud with 2GB of free storage.
- Work with the Fill & Sign tool to fill forms faster with instant access to your personal autofill collection across desktop, web, and iPad devices.
- Easily send and share large files with others.
Learn more in the Acrobat Reader DC FAQ.
Eighty percent of businesses still struggle with paper-based processes that are slow, error-prone, and fragmented. Workers spend countless hours hunting down approvals and ink signatures—and then print, scan, fax or mail documents to get the job done. The resulting delays frustrate customers, business partners and employees alike—and ultimately reflect poorly on the company’s brand. Adobe Sign helps business transform paper processes, making 100% digital workflows a reality with trusted and legal e-signatures. With Adobe Sign, workers and organizations can:
- Get signatures in minutes, not days – Workers can easily request signatures from others, sign documents, and then track and manage the entire process electronically using a web browser or mobile app.
- Work anywhere, on any device – Signers click on a link to sign documents from any location, at any time of day, using a browser or mobile device. No account sign-ups or downloads are required.
- Add to your systems and processes – Integrate Adobe Sign into the systems and applications you’re already using today. Nothing changes except the speed of your workflows, and ease of gathering signatures.
- Ensure legal and security compliance – Adobe Sign delivers the highest levels of security, availability, and legal compliance. We are the world’s trusted leader in secure digital documents and standout digital experiences.
Learn more in the Adobe Sign FAQ.
Yes. Adobe Sign mobile app is a free app for Android or iOS devices that works as a mobile companion to the Adobe Sign web application. Adobe Sign for mobile lets you conduct complete business transactions on the go. With it, you can send, sign, track, and manage signed documents from your iOS or Android device. It’s also the ideal tool for collecting e-signatures in person from a client or customer. On iOS devices, you can even sign documents offline. Adobe Sign mobile app syncs automatically when you’re back online.
Adobe Sign integrates seamlessly with a wide variety of business software and systems.
- Turnkey integrations are available for leading business systems, including Microsoft SharePoint, Dynamics and Office 365, Salesforce, Workday, Nintex, Apttus,
iCertis, ServiceNow, and many more.
- Adobe Sign can be added to your company’s business applications or websites using a comprehensive set of REST APIs. Visit the Developer Center.
- Adobe Sign works with popular business applications, including Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, Adobe Connect, and Adobe Experience Manager Forms.
Adobe Sign can be purchased in the following ways:
Adobe Sign core plans:
- Individual - Get signatures and track responses in real time.
- Small Business - Add e-signatures to your small business.
- Business - Customize and optimize for your business.
- Enterprise - Build e-signatures into your business systems.
Popular Adobe subscription plans:
Adobe Sign powers tools that allow users to request e-signatures from others inside these applications:
- Adobe Acrobat Pro DC
- Adobe Acrobat Standard DC
- Adobe Acrobat PDF Pack
- Adobe Creative Cloud memberships that include Acrobat DC
Adobe Document Cloud plans:
The following volume purchase plans are available direct from Adobe and let you manage named users via the Adobe Admin Console.
- Adobe Document Cloud for business - includes Acrobat Pro DC and the Adobe Sign business plan
- Adobe Document Cloud for enterprise - includes Acrobat Pro DC and the Adobe Sign enterprise plan
Contact Adobe Enterprise sales.
Acrobat Pro DC with Document Cloud services is included with these plans for individuals: Creative Cloud for individuals All Apps; Creative Cloud for teams All Apps; and Creative Cloud for Students and Teachers All Apps.
Adobe Document Cloud for enterprise—which includes Acrobat Pro DC with services—is included with these plans for organizations: Creative Cloud for enterprise All Apps; and Creative Cloud for Schools and Universities All Apps. Creative Cloud All Apps plans do not include enterprise-class Adobe Sign, which is sold separately.
Subscriptions purchased through the Adobe store and canceled in the first 14 days are fully refundable. After 14 days, cancellation policies will apply.
Yes. At Adobe, the security of your digital experiences is our priority. Industry standard security practices are deeply ingrained into our internal culture, software development, as well as service operations processes. Whether related to identity management, data confidentiality, or document integrity, Adobe Document employs industry-standard security practices to protect your documents, data, and personal information. For additional information about our security practices, the Adobe Secure Product Lifecycle, or Adobe Document Cloud solution security, please see www.adobe.com/security.
Yes. Electronic signatures are legally valid and enforceable in nearly every industrialized country around the world, and even less-developed countries are beginning to enact e-signature laws. In 2000, the United States passed the ESIGN Act, making e-signatures legal for virtually all uses. In the European Union, the Electronic Identification and Trust Services Regulation (eIDAS) took effect in July 2016. Other countries have enacted similar laws as well. To learn more, visit our Electronic Signatures are Legal page.