Catalog conversion in Photoshop Elements fails when:
- The catalog you're converting was created in Adobe Photoshop Elements version 5 or older, or, in any version of Adobe Photoshop Album.
- You are converting the catalog in Photoshop Elements 7 or newer versions.
To illustrate the issue, consider the following scenario:
- Catalog name: My catalog.psa
- Originally created in: Adobe Photoshop Album Starter Edition.
- Convert catalog to: Photoshop Elements versions 15, 14, 13, 12, or 11.
Convert a catalog:
Issue 2: Catalogs created in previous versions of Photoshop Elements are not displayed in the Convert Catalog dialog
Applies to Windows Application store version of Photoshop Elements
When you convert catalogs created in previous versions of Photoshop Elements with Accessible By The Current User location setting selected, they do not show up in Convert Catalog dialog in Elements Organizer
If you have an older version of Elements Organizer installed on your machine
If you don't have an older version of Elements Organizer installed on your machine
When you browse catalogs from within the Windows Application store version of Elements Organizer by choosing Convert > Find More Catalogs, you are unable to rename, move, or remove these catalogs. This problem occurs because all appdata catalogs created in the desktop version of Elements Organizer are copied to the appdata location inside the package.