On the homepage of Adobe Express, select Your stuff , and select Brands > Create brand.
Create a brand in Adobe Express
- Adobe Express User Guide
- Create and edit graphics, photos, and videos
- Work with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator creative assets
- Import and enhance PDFs in Adobe Express
- Getting started with Adobe Express templates
- Create a new template from scratch
- Create a web page using Adobe Express
- Add multiple pages in Adobe Express
- Create a video using Adobe Express
- Find and submit Adobe Stock Content ID
- Animate texts and photos using Adobe Express
- Import color themes from Adobe Color
- Translate files and templates
- Generative AI
- Create and manage brands
- Content Scheduler
- Quick Actions
- Resize image using Quick Actions
- Remove background from images using Quick Actions
- Convert file format of images using Quick Actions
- Crop an image using Quick Actions
- Animate a character from audio
- Add captions to videos using Quick actions
- Trim videos using Quick Actions
- Resize a video using Quick Actions
- Convert to GIF from a video using Quick Actions
- Convert videos to MP4 using Quick Actions
- Crop a video using Quick Actions
- Merge videos and images using Quick Actions
- Convert to or from PDF using Quick Actions
- Edit PDF text and images using Quick Actions
- Combine files into a single PDF using Quick Actions
- Organize Pages into a single PDF using Quick Actions
- Generate QR code using Quick Actions
- Quick Actions FAQ
- Publish and share
- Adobe Express on mobile
- Adobe Express for Education
Create consistent branded content quickly and easily in Adobe Express.
Set up your brand in Adobe Express, including fonts, colors, and logos, so you can easily apply brand assets to any design.
Create your brand
To create a brand, you must be logged into the Premium version of Adobe Express.
Create a brand name.
Once you've created a brand folder, add any brand elements: upload Logos, select Colors, choose Fonts from Adobe Fonts library, and upload graphics.
Any changes to your brand kit will sync across all your branded designs by default.
Empower your team to create consistent branded content by sharing your brand with others.