Release Notes | Flash Professional CS6
Welcome to Adobe® Creative Suite® 6 Flash Professional. This page contains late-breaking product information and updates not covered in the Flash Professional documentation.
For the latest system requirements visit http://www.adobe.com/go/flash_systemreqs
In addition to the Adobe Flash Professional CS6 system requirements, applications created using AIR for iOS will only run on devices that support iOS 4.2 or higher and iPod Touch 3rd & 4th generation, iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4, and iPad.
Applications created and published from Flash Professional CS6 for Android platforms will run on devices that run Google Android™ 2.2 operating system or higher. For a list of the latest certified devices, please visit www.adobe.com/flashplatform/certified_devices/
For detailed instructions on installation, visit the installation page http://www.adobe.com/go/cs_install_instruct_en
(Installing Flash Professional CS6 Update 12.0.2 only) Once the update completes installation, it launches Adobe Extension Manager to install Toolkit for CreateJS 1.1 extension.
Creative Suite 6 trials are "try and buy", allowing you to evaluate individual products or editions and then convert the installed trial to a full version. You can convert from a trial to a full version at any time by either purchasing a copy of the product or signing up for a subscription. If you purchase a copy, enter its serial number in the product screen where prompted. If you purchase a subscription, you are required to be online and to log-in with an Adobe ID to start using your full version.
You must accept the license agreement and warranty terms to use this product. Visit www.adobe.com/go/eulas for details. This product will not function without mandatory activation and registration via the Internet. Phone activation is not available. See www.adobe.com/go/activation for details.
Adobe’s single user license allows installation of a single product license on two machines (such as one work machine and one home machine) provided the software is used by the same individual and not concurrently on both machines.
Note: If you want to install the product on a third computer, you must first deactivate the software on one computer. To deactivate, choose Help > Deactivate.
Toolkit for CreateJS extension
The latest Toolkit update also contains several critical bug fixes related to JSX errors. Adobe recommends that you install the latest version of the Toolkit.
To download Toolkit for CreateJS, go to http://www.adobe.com/go/downloadcreatejs
Please refer to Adobe Support http://www.adobe.com/go/customer_support for late-breaking information and known issues for all Creative Suite 6 applications.
- GB18030 support for Windows XP: In order to support the display of all characters of the Chinese standard GB18030 on Windows XP systems, Adobe recommends the installation of the Microsoft GB18030 Support Package. This support package will update an XP system with, among other things, fonts and input-method-editors (IMEs) to correctly support GB18030. The support package is available as a download from the Microsoft website. (#BG061690).
- When running the Simplified Chinese version of Adobe Flash Professional CS6 on Windows XP, you cannot use GB18030 characters in UI panels and dialog boxes. A work around has been created for this issue, please visit http://helpx.adobe.com/flash/kb/cannot-type-gb18030-characters-flash.html to download the work around .
For more information on known issues with Flash Professional CS6, please visit http://adobe.com/go/fl_cs60_knownissues_en
List of issues, fixed with Flash Professional CS6 Update 12.0.2
- [Reference #3178004]: Applications with ANEs compile and run with Flash Builder, but failed to do so on Flash Professional CS6.
- [Reference #3160068]: Flash Professional CS6 Debugger crashes when compiling AIR applications for iOS devices.
- [Reference #3165713]: Adding System.gc() to an Event.ADDED_TO_STAGE event handler in a Sprite or MovieClip crashes Flash CS6 Debug Launcher
- [Reference #3178486]: Publishing an AIR 3.3 application fails, when the path is outside of the Flash CS6 install directory.
- [Reference #3110580]: Using relative path for ANE throws an error when compiling the application.
- [Reference #3192079]: On Windows 7 64-bit, content is rendered to an incorrect location when Stage 3D is used targetting the Starling framework.
- [Reference #3210480]: XML files generated by XFL files have an inconsistent end of lines between the CDATA section and the rest of the file.
- [Reference #3153219]: Adobe Debug Launcher crashes when publishing AIR application for desktop with AIR 3.2.
- [Reference #3289557]: Flash Professional CS6 crashes when launching without a warning.
- [Reference #3297902]: Flash Professional CS6 crashes when publishing AIR applications for iOS using ANE that contains a missing element.
- [Reference #3315081]: Flash Professional CS6 automatically adds folder name and forward slash to symbol name when opening an FLA, thereby causing loss of data when resaving the file.
Submitting bugs & feature requests
To submit feature request and bugs for Flash Professional, please send our team an email by completing the following form: http://www.adobe.com/go/wish/
Flash Professional CS6 and the Android Market
Flash Professional CS6 supports the publishing of AIR applications for Android so developers can deliver applications to the Android Market. Developers will need to establish an account with the Android Market to publish their application. For more information, visit http://market.android.com/publish to set up an account.
Apple App Store submission requirements
Developers can deliver applications built with AIR for iOS to the Apple App Store. This requires the developer to be a member of the iOS Developer Program and follow the program guidelines.
A developer certificate from Apple is required in order to test and deploy applications to iOS devices. Apple provides information on its developer programs at http://developer.apple.com/ios/
For the latest information about Adobe AIR releases, go to http://www.adobe.com/go/learn_air_relnotes_en
For general Adobe Forums visit http://www.adobe.com/go/customer_support_en
To find help on topics related to downloading, installing, and getting started with your software visit http://www.adobe.com/go/download_forums_en
For product help plus community-based instruction, inspiration, and support visit http://www.adobe.com/go/learn_Flash_support_en
For Adobe Customer Care visit http://www.adobe.com/go/customer_support which provides assistance with product information, sales, registration, and other issues.
Outside of North America visit http://www.adobe.com/go/intlsupport/, click on the drop down menu under the question “Need a different country or region?”, choose a different country or region, then click GO.
Bejelentkezés a fiókba